Right to privacy is a fundamental human right, while data protection is one of the essential components of privacy. The Law on “Personal Data Protection” gives data subjects rights as well as tools for their enforcement.
You have a right:
• To a fair and lawful processing of your data without impinging your dignity;
• To know who processes your data, what data are processed, for what purpose and on what grounds;
• To request rectification, update, blocking, erasure or destruction of incomplete, inaccurate, out-of-date or illegally obtained data;
• To request to stop processing of your data for direct marketing purposes;
• To address the Personal Data Protection Service or court if you believe that data are processed unlawfully,