You have a right to know what information an organization holds on you. You may request this information at any time and data controller has an obligation to comply with your request no later than 10 days and inform you:
• What data related to you are processed;
• Purpose of data processing;
• Ground of data processing;
• Source of data;
• To whom your data was disclosed, for what purpose and on what basis*;
* If this data is publicly available, provision of this information is not mandatory.
If the organization fails to provide you with information, you may address the Personal Data Protection Inspector or court.