The Deputy Personal Data Protection Inspector is appointed by the Inspector on the basis of the open competition.
In case of the expiration of the Inspector’s term or prematurely termination of his/her powers the Deputy Inspector will act as the Inspector and will possess all rights and legal guarantees entitled to the Inspector before the election of the new Inspector by the Parliament.
The Deputy Inspector supervises the activities of the Legal Department and the Inspections Department. On the basis of the instruction of the Inspector or in case of his/her absence the Deputy leads the Office and represents the Inspector on the local and international levels.
Mr. Nikoloz Bregvadze was appointed as the Deputy Personal Data Protection Inspector on December 2, 2013.
Date of birth: 22.06.1985
- From 2013 - Deputy Personal Data Protection Inspector;
- 2010-2013 - LLC „TBC pay“, Head of Legal Department;
- 2008-2013 - JSC „TBC Bank”, Legal Department, Lawyer;
- 2007-2008 - JSC „Glass“, Lawyer;
- 2007-2008 - Law Firm „Svanidze and Partners”, Lawyer
- 2002-2007 - Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Faculty of Law, LL.M
Languages: Georgian, English, Russian